Tuesday Night Life Drawing
Chris and Carols’ combined talents, enthusiasm, and experience bring such a professional and enriched atmosphere to these sessions. There is no better way to continue to improve and exercise ones drawing abilities than working from a live model with fellow artists that are working towards those same goals.
Lectures 5:15-6:15 - $10
- Lectures will be on various sketching techniques taught by Christopher Judd
- These lectures will be mostly regular, but please check in with Chris (contact below) to make sure there is one planned.
Open Drawing 6:30 - 9:30 - $10
- The doors open at 6:00 and close at 6:30 when posing begins, so be sure to show up early and grab a spot.
- The door will be locked while the model is posing, but model breaks will be from 6:50-6:55, 7:15-7:20, and 7:40-7:45. The doors will be unlocked during those times, but if you come after that, you're out of luck.
- Parking downtown can be spotty, so give yourself enough time to park and set up.
Please - no wet media, and CASH ONLY!
For questions or to get on his life drawing email list please contact Christopher Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Credits left to right: Sketches by Sally Carr, Joe Carr, Sharon Trager, Carol Lambert